The Regional Labour Office in Kraków undertakes to ensure the accessibility of the website barometrzawodow.pl in accordance with the Act of 4 April 2019 on digital accessibility of websites and mobile applications of public entities. The accessibility statement applies to the website of the Barometer of Occupations survey.
- Date of website publication: 2010.
- Date of last major update: December 17, 2020.
The website is partially compliant with the Digital Accessibility of Public Entities' Websites and Mobile Applications Act of April 4, 2019 due to incompatibilities or exclusions listed below.
- There may be situations where some documents published on the website are not accessible due to the fact that: they were published before the Digital Accessibility Act came into force, the graphic form (A4 poster) makes it impossible to apply the guidelines,
Preparation of a statement on accessibility:
- The Declaration was drafted on December 16, 2020.
- The Statement was last reviewed and updated on: March 31, 2022.
Standard keyboard shortcuts can be used on the website.
Feedback and Contact Information:
- The following is responsible for receiving comments and requests regarding accessibility: Katarzyna Antończak-Świder.
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Phone: +48 12 619 85 31
You have the right to comment on the accessibility of a digital page or element thereof and to request that inaccessible information be made available in another alternative form. Your request should include:
- Your contact information,
- An indication of the page element to which your request pertains,
- An indication of how convenient it is for you to provide the information, if your request is for,
- to provide the information in an alternative form.
We are obliged to comply with your request within 7 days at the latest. If it is not possible to ensure availability or alternative access within this period, we will inform you of this without delay. The deadline for complying with the request may not exceed 2 months. If it is not possible to provide accessibility, we will offer you an alternative means of accessing the information.
You may file a complaint about the failure to meet these deadlines or about the refusal to comply with the request with the Director of the Regional Labour Office in Cracow.
- in person at the office at Plac Na Stawach 1, 30-107 Cracow, at the information desk on the first floor, from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Monday through Friday
- by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- by mail to the Regional Labour Office in Cracow, pl. Na Stawach 1, 30-107 Cracow.
You can also submit a complaint to the Ombudsman.
- The main office of the Regional Labour Office in Cracow is located in a building at pl. Na Stawach 1, 30-107 Cracow.
- At the main office, you can receive information about the full range of services offered by the Office. You can submit documents on all matters concerning the service and offer of the Regional Labour Office in Cracow.
- In front of the building there are 2 marked parking spaces for people with disabilities.
- There is a sidewalk leading to the building which allows wheelchairs to enter the building directly from the parking place.
- The entrance to the building is at ground level.
- The building entrance contains barriers for people with disabilities (front door and lobby door that must be opened).
- The front door to the building opens outward with a handle.
- Corridors and rooms used by the Office are barrier free and allow wheelchair users to move around.
- There are 2 elevators in the building.
- There is an information desk on the first floor to serve customers with special needs.
- The information desk is located on the left side from the entrance to the building. To enter the information desk you need to open the door in the hall, which opens inwards with a handle.
- The information desk is equipped with an induction loop and a video interpreter service for Polish Sign Language (PJM).
- A toilet for people with disabilities is located on the first floor, to the left of the information desk.
- It is possible to enter the building with a guide dog.